This course will be opening soon once the vouchers are set. I want some beta students to take the course and comment on its weaknesses, suggest an improvement, and tell me what worked.
The course will guide you in the tasks of turning a word processing fiction or non-fiction manuscript into an eBook.
WHAT KIND OF AN EBOOK?
- An Amazon Kindle Mobi eBook
- An Epub eBook for Apple, Nook, Kobo
You will use Open Office or Microsoft Word software to write the book manuscript. How to turn to manuscript into HTML code will be addressed. Styling of the HTML code by CSS will be shown to you.
- Open Office or Word processor
- Internet HTML conversion website
- Notepad++ my favorite editor
- Sigil software will create Kindle and non-Kindle eBooks at will.
- Lectures, video screen captures of eBook production tasks. Coupled with a workbook in PDF, Epub, or Mobi format.
You will get your hands dirty creating four eBooks, two for fiction work and two for non-fiction. Writing templates for Word or OpenOffice are provided to you for download. Except for Microsoft Word the software I demonstrate to create eBooks are free. Note I said; you will create eBooks. I show you how and answer questions about the self-publishing tasks you perform. You may refer to my four eBooks as your behind the scenes reference.
This course will not teach you how to write, or produce paperback books. It’s all about making eBooks. You must do the exercises to get hands on learning. Otherwise, it’s just armchair learning not put in practice. Yes, I will mentor you to create eBooks.
If interested email me email@example.com for a course voucher for 66% off of the full price.